The NJFR, that’s Not Just for Retirement, Calculator was designed by a veteran financial planner, to help her better serve her own clients. It is based
on software originally developed more than 20 years ago, but now available in a
form designed to make it quick, and easy, to calculate solutions to a wide variety
of personal finance questions.
The NJFR Calculator is a software program that comes in CD format for installation
on your computer. When activated, the image seen above is displayed on the computer
screen. The buttons are “pressed” by using clicking the cursor (the value entered,
or computed will appear in the display bar at the top).
For details on what each color coded set of keys is designed to calculate, reference
the downloadable manual (click on DOWNLOAD section on this website). Also available
for download is a workbook with 20 typical personal finance questions and the NJFR
calculator steps involved to calculate the answers.
The NJFR calculator is designed to make it easy to provide solutions to questions
And much , much, more
- How much will I need to retire and keep my current standard of living?
- I want to retire. How much can I afford to spend without running out of money?
- I know my social security and pension won’t be enough. How much will I need in personal
savings to "fill the gap?"
- What rate of return will I need to finance my desired level of spending in retirement?
- How much will I need to invest a year to reach my retirement funding goal
This calculator can be of great use to:
- Individuals who want greater control of their financial well-being
- Investment professionals whose clients need guidance on personal finance decisions
- Legal professionals specializing in wills, trusts, estate planning, divorce, dependency
- Mortgage brokers
- Insurance professionals
- Real estate agents
- Sales professionals whose products can save their customer money compared to comparable
product or service
- Business brokers
- Accountants and tax advisors who provide personal financial guidance to their clients.
We KNOW there are dozens of retirement / personal finance calculators available
– FOR FREE - on the internet, but believe the time you will save using NJFR Calculator,
as well as the flexibility it provides, makes it worth its price
And while not as sophisticated as other financial planning software packages, the
NJFR calculator makes an client friendly addition to your toolbox.
The cost is just $100.00
(Plus taxes and shipping)
to order your calculator click Order